By: Van Vactor Law
Van Vactor Law LLC remains open to serve our clients. Our attorneys remain available to provide you the legal services you need, including, but not limited to:
- Consultations. We remain available to meet you via telephone and video conference to discuss your case.
- Drafting. Our lawyers are available to draft real estate documents, including deeds, leases (including amendments and modifications), etc.
- Recording. For documents that need to be recorded, we are able to record documents either by mail or by e-recording (which often will allow for same day recording).
- Land Use Applications. Most planning departments remain open. We remain available to assist with preparing and filling land use applications to help your project stay on track.
- Updates on how COVID-19 is Impacting You. If you are concerned with how COVID-19 is impacting you, whether you are a commercial landlord or tenant, real estate buyer or seller, or a developer, we can help keep you up to date as executive orders, emergency declarations, and laws change in response to the coronavirus.
The information on this blog is for general informational purposes only. This information is not intended to create, and receipt or viewing does not constitute an attorney-client relationship. Nothing on this site should be taken as legal advice for any individual case or situation. This blog should not be used as a substitute for competent legal advice from an attorney licensed to practice law in your state.